A beautiful hand carved mammoth ivory Netsuke of Two hairy Cats in a Basket – they are so adorable that we want to fondling them both.
This remarkable Netsuke was hand carved by Master Carver, you can see his signature at the bottom of the Netsuke- Look at the video on this page in order to see this inspiring Netsuke all around..
The mammoth ivory that this outstanding Netsuke made of is 100% genuine & made out from the best grade of mammoth ivory.
Mammoth ivory Netsukes is absolutely legal worldwide.
Read all about Netsuke in our education Center.
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?