Incredibly beautiful Carved Ivory Tusk of The Twelve animals of the Fish of the Sea
This carved Mammoth Ivory Tusk is Hand carved by Master Carver to perfection.
This Mammoth ivory tusk Carving is made of 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk. The extinct woolly Mammoth roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can found Mammoth ivory tusk in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia.
Mammoth ivory TUSKS are absolutely legal worldwide.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?