Museum quality Mammoth ivory Netsuke of Samurai Carrying Bag On His Shoulder. Where are the Samurai going to with his bag hanging on his shoulders, two swords in his belt & a some kid of letter on his right hand.
That amazing Netsuke is A proud member of our MSTER Pieces Netsukes collection. As well he was been chosen by our stuff to one of their favorites Netsukes.
This remarkable Netsuke was hand carved by Top skilled Master Carver, you can see his signature on the Samurai back next to the drilled two holes – Look at the video on this page in order to see this inspiring Netsuke all around.
This outstanding Netsuke made out from 100% genuine, best grade raw mammoth ivory tusk.
Mammoth ivory Netsukes are absolutely legal worldwide.
Read all about Netsuke in our education Center.
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Watch Item Video Clip:
Height: 5.7, Width:2.1 , Length: 3 Cm