This is a very high quality mammoth ivory carving netsuke A Man & A Lizard.
This Netsuke is carved out of genuine pure Mammoth ivory!
Look at the perfect curves and clean workmanship. The intimate physical embrace reflects on the face of the couple!
Each muscle is carved with perfection while the curves of the bodies are life like!
This netsuke is made of 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk. The extinct woolly Mammoth roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can found Mammoth ivory tusk in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia.
Mammoth ivory netsukes are absolutely legal worldwide.
You can read more about Netsuke in our education Center.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Height: 2, Width:1 , Length: 0 INCH