Outstanding piece of Mammoth Ivory Carvings Vertical of people on a cliff.
The Master Carver depicted those figures on a Cliff while each one of them doing something else.
This handcrafted mammoth ivory tusk Signed by our Top skilled Master Carver to perfection
The Ivory Carving TUSK is made out from high quality, 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk.
Mammoth Ivory tusks were the actually tusks of the prehistoric extinct woolly Mammoth that roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can found Mammoth ivory tusks in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia & Alaska.
Mammoths have been extinct for 10,000 years, therefore mammoth ivory (fossil ivory) is not listed in the Appendices to the CITES. As such, it is absolutely legal import & export all over the world .
Read all about Mammoth Ivory at our Education Canter.
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Height: 28, Width:15 , Length: 9 CM