Mammoth ivory carving at its best! This exquisite detailed work done on a piece of ivory tusk has huge swan along with frogs in the swamp. With 4 frogs next to his feets while the Swan is eating a fish, the life in the swamo are looking so great. The sculptor has managed to grasp the grace and skill of the Swan with ease. The background is well crafted with leaves & lotus flower while the brown color of the natural tusk can be seen at the edges, accentuating the beauty of the sculpture. The wooden base is carved in the shape of sew wave balancing the handcrafted piece of tusk. The artist has personally signed the sculpture.
Measurements of the Wood Stand: W 14 Cm/ 5.5′ IN, H:3.8 CM/ 1.5′ IN, L: 6.3Cm/ 2.5′ IN
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Watch Item Video Clip:
Height: 6, Width:5 , Length: 1.5 In