Master Piece Big Mammoth ivory tusk depicting fighting war scene with warriors and cavalry in great detail by out top skilled master carver.
This tusk is more than 140 Cm length & preserved in great condition.
You can see the masks as the shields of the warriors and the horses in action. Fallen warriors and horses while others in the midst of a furious battle while the artist has captured the true spirit of the action!
You can even see the tiny hand painted garments worn by the warriors!
Available with an intricately carved wooden stand with delicate trees and rocks carved on it.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
Height of the customized wood stand only: 27 In,69 Cm .
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Height: 130, Width:140 , Length: 11 CM