An outstanding Mammoth Ivory carving of The Chinese Zodiac – Year of The Tiger.
All the 12 zodiac animals hand carved on miniature high quality mammoth tusk – while the Tiger is the main character while all other 11 animals hand carved around him.
The tiger looks like he is in the middle of the hunting . Hand carved by top skilled master carver to perfection.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Height: 8.5, Width:8.5 , Length: 4 Cm