Outstanding mammoth Ivory Tusk carving Rabbits & Vegitables.
Perfect Tusk especially for the year 2011 – The year of the Rabbit.
Look at the expertise of the artist as each tiny detail has been paid attention to. Clear delineated lines, capture the action packed scene in simple lines.
Two Important features of the Rabbit year:
• Luck. Here’s good news: Rabbit years are traditionally quite lucky years.
• Money made easily. Finally, here’s a trait I certainly hope comes true: Traditionally, money can be made more easily in rabbit years than in many other years.
The stand is elaborately carved wood, which highlights the carving above. It has the master carver’s signature.
Read all about the Chinese Zodiac at our education center.
This hand carved Mammoth Ivory Tusk is Hand carved by Master Carver to perfection.
This Mammoth ivory tusk Carving is made of 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk. The extinct woolly Mammoth roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can found Mammoth ivory tusk in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia.
Mammoth ivory TUSKS are absolutely legal worldwide.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
Height including the customized wood stand ONLY!:5.3′ In, 13.5 Cm .
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Watch Item Video Clip:
Height: 7, Width:27 , Length: 5 Cm