Beautiful mammoth Ivory Vertical Tusk carving of Large Parrot and Squirrels on an Antique Teak Wood Base
This is 3D carving & you can actually see how the master carver drilled into this Mammoth Ivory Tusk In order to get the best result for each animal.
This hand carved Mammoth Ivory Tusk is Hand carved by Master Carver to perfection.
This Mammoth ivory tusk Carving is made of 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk. The extinct woolly Mammoth roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can found Mammoth ivory tusk in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia.
Mammoth ivory TUSKS are absolutely legal worldwide.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Height: 38, Width:16 , Length: 10 Cm