Overwhelming Ivory Carving Netsuke of Japanese Grandfather reading while his grandson serving him fresh water from huge water jar.
This remarkable Netsuke was hand carved by Master Carver, you can see his signature at the bottom of the Netsuke- Look at the video on this page in order to see this inspiring Netsuke all around. Next to the master Carver signature, you will find the two holes.
The mammoth ivory that this outstanding Netsuke made of is 100% genuine & made out from the best grade of mammoth ivory.
Mammoth ivory Netsukes is absolutely legal worldwide.
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
Watch Item Video Clip:
Height: 3, Width:5.5 , Length: 3.5 Cm