This amazing monkeys family sculpture craved in exquisite and precious mammoth tusk ivory had captured the essence of monkeys’ daily living.
The entire piece is carved in a way that the tusk looks like a bamboo branch.
On the top of the tusk we can notice at bats above the monkeys.
The delicate yet intricately hand crafted mammoth ivory carving is set upon a base of solid teakwood. The warm brown- grained teakwood complements the milky white of the ivory, making it an elegant sculpture to behold.
Mammoth Ivory artifacts – are legal worldwide for import & export.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?