Impressive & unique mammoth ivory carving figurine of Baby Japanese Samurai.
This handcrafted mammoth ivory figurine Signed by the Master Carver.
The Ivory Carving Shunga Figurine is made of high quality, 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk.
Mammoth Ivory tusks were the actually tusks of the prehistoric extinct woolly Mammoth that roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can found Mammoth ivory tusks in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia & Alaska.
Mammoths have been extinct for 10,000 years, therefore mammoth ivory (fossil ivory) is not listed in the Appendices to the CITES. As such, it is absolutely legal import & export all over the world .Read all about Mammoth Ivory at our Education Canter.
Height: 17 Cm , Width: 13Cm . Length: 7.5 Cm
Height: 6.69 In , Width: 5.11 In ,. Length:2.95Cm
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?