The Zodiac carved out from genuine Mammoth Ivory tusk aged more than 10,000 years. The artist carved this tusk to perfection!
Take a look at each chicken on this amazing tusk .
This hand carved Mammoth Ivory Tusk is Hand carved by Master Carver to perfection.
This Mammoth ivory tusk Carving is made of 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk. The extinct woolly Mammoth roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can found Mammoth ivory tusk in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia.
Mammoth ivory TUSKS are absolutely legal worldwide.
Dimensions: 27.5″ x 8.2″x 2.36″ (70cm x 21cm x 6cm)
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?