Beautiful legal Mammoth Ivory netsuke of fukurokuju sitting under a tree drinking Sake while his student is in front of him holding a peach.
This netsuke is made of 100% genuine Mammoth Ivory Tusk. The extinct woolly Mammoth roamed the earth before 10,000-40,000 years ago. Today we can find Mammoth ivory tusk in the arctic regions like Siberia in Russia.
Mammoth ivory netsukes are absolutely legal worldwide.
You can read more about Netsuke in our education Center.
You can read more about Mammoth Ivory in our education Center.
Want to know all about Mammoth ivory?
- Understanding Mammoth Ivory
- Mammoth ivory as International Free Trade merchandise
- Caring for Mammoth Ivory
- Basic differences between Elephant ivory and mammoth ivory
- For how long will mammoth ivory be available?
- Where does mammoth ivory lay buried?
3.75Cm x 3Cm x 3Cm